If the stress of having 1 teenager and 1 nearly a teenager at home for a week wasn't enough I have the decorators in! I am used to decorating myself so this is a real treat.....
Too much late night TV and too many sleepovers make very grumpy girls so I am struggling to get everything done and am feeling like the picture!
so I needed a plan and whilst thinking about the plan I have been through the ironing mountain. I am surrounded by dustsheets coats for the emptied coat rack and paint pots, but the end result is a 'proper' painted hall, stairs, landing, bathroom and girls bedrooms! so excited its a totally new experience for me!
so my survival plan is....
- lists lists and lists, every time I think of something I need to do it goes on a list
- from the lists I gave myself a daily to do list
- Get up super early as my kids done stir until lunchtime so that's half a day to get cracking!
- give them pocket money jobs, worked well so far...
- and lastly , let them stay up later so then sleep in longer!