Thursday 2 December 2010

Its been a while...

So sorry I have been sewing away making orders and getting ready for 3 fairs this week...yes 3!! I'm so tired....1 wore to go, I need to sew ALL day tomorrow, I had to order some more of the webbing for the straps which only came today, so am early night and early rise for me.
Anyway, remember my blog candy?
How lovely is this post!
This is the winner of my blog candy, the lovely Helga in Germany. It took a long time to get there but at last it arrived, I am so please it went to such a lovely lady and I love the way she showed this on her blog.
copy and paste this link into your browser....hope it works.
http://www.stempelkunst.info">

Thought you may like to see my crazy dog Nix...she needed somewhere comfy to relax and chose the cat litter tray....



No comments:

Post a Comment