Friday 19 April 2013

I love my ipad.....

I love my Ipad, I mean really love it.....

Maybe I should have been so attached and I wouldn't be suffering from the separation anxiety I am coping with today!
Lady C fell with my ipad and hit the door frame, I was not too please but it was in the case, just an accident.
When I opened this a few Christmas's ago I cried, I couldn't believe I had such an amazing present and I have not been apart from that day....I felt so lucky.

Ok , I decided to go local...support your local business I thought. I could have had this done cheaper in back street Manchester but decided to go to the village and give them a try. For £99 they are replacing the screen and say they will do it my next Thursday before I pop off to an amazing Paperie Retreat, I'm soooo excited I may pop.........

No comments:

Post a Comment