Friday 13 November 2009

Another post!! but you gotta get this...

I love to see other peoples studios, nosy...yes...jelous....ohhhh yes...
I buy 2 of the most amazing magazines
Stusios
Where women create
I love them both sooo much its great to see where people do their 'thing' I have seem cabins in the ground of peoples houses set in a little wood...beautiful purpose build loft rooms all over the world with these mags...
I spotted this in the back..

http://www.stampington.com/html/woman_create_winter_09_download.html

if a special edition downloadable copy ant it works out just over |£6.00!! and......guess whos in it????

Shelli
ohhh yes
our Shelli!!
Its not the newest picture but if you want to download it its worth it, it had 3 pages or so of Shellis studio as well as lots of others!

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment