Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sorry Ive not been around,
I have been soooo busy and have soooo much to update, I will get round to it....promise...
Ive been to Paris to the fabby Stampin Up convention (lost the memory card) and seem to have not had a minite to spare!

I love Interior Design and have been out of it for a while but I have some exciting news to share with you very very soon....

One thing that has been keeping me from my blog is this little one...

This is Lady C she is such a complex little one, I often stare at her to try to see what is really going on in there....she is so mixed up, so anxious, so angry......its not fair for a little girl to feel the way she does....wish I could help more....

love her to bits...but its so very very hard.....

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pic - Loving the wellies.

    I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you, but be assured Jane, just knowing you are there for her gives her great comfort - you have brought such happiness & security into 2 little lives that had never had that before. You & Mr are fab !!! hats off to you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete