Saturday 8 September 2012

NEW CANON 1100D

 I am so lucky to have a new ,second hand Canon 1100D delivered today by the lovely Anne, I was sooo excited when it arrived and its red! one of my fave cols....but technically this is supposed to be the better model but I don't know much!!.......yet...Kirsty Wiseman is doing a workshops for a small group of my buddies so I should be tip top soon.
Anyway this is today.....our lovely Lady C..
 so far this is a good day, she insists on designing her own outfits, which she does well and then was desperate to go a fly a kit down the road....we untangled it for ages then off we went...
 Bored now......
 fabby new hair....
 I dont really want this picture but go on.......
not sure what Nix isdoing...she looks like she is about to eat  her..

Daddys cup....only to show depth of field.....AMAZING! SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased for you Jane. It's so nice to see you happy and excited that way ! Your pictures are lovely ! Glad to know my camera is now in good hands ! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete