Tuesday 24 August 2010

BAGS FOR SALE!

Hi there,
My spotty bag range is growing, I have had such a good year and decided to let people choose their own cols and lining.
I do have a few bags in stock and wondered of anyone would like to buy one, they re £29 each and the purse is £5 the postage is only £3.50. I can make other colours but I have these available to go!!
My lovely Friend Marieke and her gorg daughter agreed to do a bit of modelling for me I have put the inside views of the bags in the gallery.
Here is the pale blue

My fave black

Scrummy plum


pale pink


You can pay with a credit card securely with the PAYPAL (you don't need a paypal account)button on the left side at the top of the blog, e-mail me first to check availability or if you want something a bit different just ask!!

More pictures will be added to my gallery soon.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! JANE THESE BAGS ARE AMAZING. THAT YOUNG GIRL IS GORGEOUS! I'M GOING TO EMAIL YOU BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE THE BAG IN PINK! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bags, will send the link to all my bag loving friends. x

    ReplyDelete