Sunday 12 June 2011

It is Marieke's Birthday today (a good friend)and I wanted to use my recent experimenting to make her a prezzie.

I wanted to play with the lovely papers from the new Mini catalogue, I made this simple card and a matching box, I love making 'no glue' boxes they are soo easy and I think they look great.



You may notice there is a little rose ring, I made it using a resin that I dyed using the re-inkers!!!

What do you think?


I have loved making this soooooooo much I have now made 4 colourways and different styles, all colours are mixed using the re-inkers.

Well Im off to see what she thinks!!
Bye for now...

4 comments:

  1. Jane you are so talented and that ring is fab. Thanks for letting us know another use for reinkers. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jane, such fabulous creations, love the ring, what a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous ring, what an ingenious idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be the best friend ever!

    ReplyDelete