Thursday 13 October 2011

You will not believe it...Fabric...oh yes!

Stampin Up are doing fabric!!
WOO HOO.
Some may know its my passion.....I love it, love the feel of it, smell of it, and love to have a play!
When Monica Gale asked me to do an Inspiration Station at training I was thrilled, sadly though its on the same day as Michelle Lasts (my upline) so I couldn't attend but I agreed to do a few samples with one of the new fabric ranges.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on it....Monica sent me the flirtatious fabric range which I love, I wish I had had more time to play but as you know I have my big crafty event on the 22nd Oct so its been a bit hectic.
Anyway I can show you what I have made just yet but here are a couple of sneak peaks...




Also I love the new storage for clear blocks, it doesn't come with the Stampin Up sticker, Ive put that on but doesn't it look cool?....

2 comments: