Wednesday 25 April 2012

Ive been so busy, I am having a new kitchen floor....I cant be the Interior Designer like a plumber with a leaky tap anymore!! I'm wallpapering a few rooms, touching up very scuffed paint.....we are completely upsidown but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...a couple more weeks and we will be almost there...I am loving it and cant wait for it to all be finished.....



I snatched a little time this afternoon to make a couple of very overdue gifts.....

not long left for you to to get your hands on this gorg fabric, and why not get a stamp set to match? click on the mini catalogue on the right hand side to have a look...you only have until the end of April!

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely Jane! I will be very sad when this spice cake fabric and paper goes :(
    Hope you are well, miss seeing you gorgeous.
    Luv Lynney
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no lynny!!! forgot you may read this......watch out for the postman...xxx ;)

      Delete