Monday 30 April 2012

 Something new is coming to town....
www.thecraftjam.blogspot.com

I will be posting my crafty workshops very soon, watch this space...

How amazing is this, Kirsty Wiseman designed it for me, its a standard joke, I keep asking her to come over for a 'craft jam' ....so what better name for a new venture.........

If you need a fabby and  fresh Blog banner,
website,
logo,
business identity
or just need your current blog updating then you MUST speak to Kirsty She is amazing, you can google her name and get to her blog....http://www.limegreenbogiegirl.blogspot.co.uk
and if you want the most amazing pictures or just want to learn how to take amazing photos then Kirsty is your man...well woman....;)

This is my 11 year old daughter.....wow.....what can I say....

An this is my amazing but troubled 9 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment