Monday 7 May 2012


Another bonkers visit,there is def no need to wear make up because we cry laughing....I mean tears running down out faces....the best therapy, Laughter..
I love it when Kirsty and Ellie come over, they just slot into our family life like a snog fitting glove, on Sunday they brought along the scrummy Eddie. My big worry was that Harvey and Nix's fave thing is sausage and with Eddie being a sausage dog there cold have been trouble ahead..but no, he slotted in just fine.

Harvey is very very choosy about who he shares his house with, Eddie is def one of the lucky ones x

we polished off a nice roast chicken dinner followed by the 'voice' and 'Britains got talent' then made a plan...we often make a plan to craft but end up taking, dancing and laughing..so instead of crafting we did this instead.

Lady K had a friend over and Kirsty whipped out her camera and took some amazing shots...I will pop them on later....really gorge..

Kirsty has said I am long overdue with a freebie, maybe something new so I will work on something and be back soon, hanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment