Thursday 4 December 2014

Fabric Organising

Tues Wednesday OK Thursday, I got there in the end, if you know what I've been doing I hope you would sympathise......
 Many years ago I had a bad car accident, we were hit at 60 miles per hour from behind and we were stationary. At the time the £3,000 felt like a lottery win but I still have terrible problems with my back, the pain I can't explain and the spasms...WOW, I was stretchered and confined to my room for a week on honeymoon, I've had spells in hospital but after a bad episode I recover really quickly so they won't operate....this time Its gone on for weeks...on and off on and off....which is why I am more and more certain that my home studio us a good idea. I have started getting things organised, it's not been as quick as I would have liked but I need to know my limitations and not overdo it Here is a sneak peak of my new fabric stash boards. I had theses made in clear plastic to tidy by fabric mountain, I hope you like my late but perfectly formed tip...





No comments:

Post a Comment