Tuesday 18 May 2010

Do you know what it is yet?

I cannot tell you how excited I am...one of my special dreams has come true.It may not mean as much to you as it does to me but woooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!..is all I can say!
I have not been able to tell anyone in case it didnt happen but Its now official!!
My first sewing /craft design is being published in my fave magazine....
www.sewhip.co.uk
Its going in issue 19 out end of June AND I am working on my next project too
Without giving anything away here is a sneek peak!



3 comments:

  1. Hope you get a big fat cheque for doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops- meant to say Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW I used to buy that mag I love it but can never find it any more congratulations to you.

    actually that gives me an idea I must find some material!

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete