Thursday 20 May 2010

Nothing to do with crafting.....but just as cool

Sorry this is nothing to do with crafting AT ALL but I just wanted to share a little sentimental moment with you if I may!
Here is Lady C and Lady K kindly named this by my Kirsty Wiseman my bud.Kirsty puts up with a lot because Lady C very often is horrid to her she get jealous of anyone I'm close to...one day I hope she will feel settled, they have both lived with us for 3 years, its been hard but more fab than not..
Anyway...As I am feel very very emotional at the moment an in the words of BT 'Its good to talk'.... here is a special poem for anyone else out there who has adopted.

NOT BLOOD FROM MY BLOOD
OR BONE FROM MY BONE
BUT EQUALLY MY OWN
NEVER FORGET JUST FOR ONE MINUTE
YOU DIDN'T COME FROM UNDER MY HEART
BUT IN IT..

Still makes me cry








flippin love em to bits....
Thanks for reading

5 comments:

  1. Ah Jane that's so lovely and makes a change from a crafty blog. Have a good weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    I have two adopted children myself and just wrote a short "story" on my blog (www.samiesentiments.blogspot.com). It takes a special kind of person to open their hearts and adopt children. Looking forward to sharing our journey's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though she "hates me" I cant help but love her twice more back.....love your girls, Im so glad I can watch them grow with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know she dosnt REALLY hate you she just thinks I like YOU more than HER...so sad for a little one to feel like this after 3 years with us.....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comments so kind..

    ReplyDelete