Friday 18 March 2011

Canvas and Thread Workshop

Here is and extract from Kirsty Wiseman's blog let me know what you think!!!

Canvas and Thread
Also, I'm trying to gauge interest for a one day even up here, in Ashton (J23 M6). Sunday 22nd May, 10am-6pm for a canvas class (sneak coming soon) taught by myself, a beautiful sewing/fabric class (sneak coming soon) - taught by Jane Egan-Cresswell plus an altered project. Not strictly scrapbooking but a day full of technique..... emphasis on technique. Oh and how could I forget the beverages, cakes, cakes and cakes with a lush buffet lunch and home made soup and cake. With cake. And cake. The price will be between £60 and £65 ... dependant on numbers. If I can just gather interest now, I can book the hall with confidence otherwise Ill be sat in there on my own eating all that cake! You can pay in instalments to make it easier on that craft crazy purse (that takes a hammering cuz I should know, mine has moths in it most of the time ;)). Leave your name in my comments if you would like to attend such a day or email me at kirstywiseman@hotmail.com

hope you can come let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment