Monday 18 October 2010

Bicester Stampin'up! Training Day

We had a great trip to Bicester on Sunday for our Stampin'up training day, Michelle organised a fab day on her own for 30 people..bless. I took with me, 3 'crafty' friends ,Kirsty, Chris and Claudia. We had a very early start we left at 6.30am and poor Claudia had an hour drive before that!
We all had to squash ourselves into a little Audi because my big bus (people carrier) wasn't too well so I didn't want to risk it.
The day started well with Claudia running our wheelie bin over.......hope her car is ok, I was more worried about the gorg flowers she has on the side of her Beetle hope they didnt get scratched..how cool is that.
After a few wee breaks we arrived , I did a little demo together with 3 other demonstrators, to be honest Ive always been a bit nervous of these things but I loved it, even when I had a little hiccup...sometimes its good to make mistakes so you wont do them again (I kept telling myself this..).

We crafted and crafted then had to most amazing raffle, I won 3 times and it was all amazing things from the new catalogue......scrummy... I will post a load of pics shortly , I wanted to show you a few samples I saw on the day, will post some more tomorrow..

by the way,one of the many highlights on the day was when Kirtsy smacked the bum with her ruler of someone who she thought was me bending down only to find it was someone she had never seen before, we laughed so much, I had tears streaming down my face.....I was a bit worried Kirsty was going to pass out!

Kirsty took some fabby pics, I hope to get them from her soon and share them with you.
Belly laughs and crafting with friends ...what a perfect day xxx




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much but I cant take credit because they were samples from Michelles table!
    But I loved then too! xx

    ReplyDelete