Wednesday 27 October 2010

More fabby projects and Gordon Ramsay??


what is this?




last week I was so lucky to go to a Gordon Ramsay Gala dinner up in Scotland, I am not really used to occasions like this so I ordered lots of new outfits to try because I wanted to feel 'nice'! I actually ended up wearing a jacket I wore on my hen night 10 years ago....never mind.

The picture above is the middle course sorbet, it was like a work of art,,,the outside was edible pearl coloured in the shape of a peach, even the leaf was edible, when it was lightly tapped it shattered revealing the sorbet...yummmm......the whole meal was amazing, I even met the man himself!



Another little project to share from our fab training day, this is from a level 2 hostess set and the gorg designer papers.....love it!

3 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    sorbet!!! never surely it is a glass bauble it is absolutely amazing!!!
    great picture
    Suzie qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Suzie, it was edible sugar!!! looked like a bauble, it was amazing !!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh meeting Gordy how fabulous! I've been to one of his resteraunts but didn't get the honour of meeting him
    x

    ReplyDelete