Tuesday 5 October 2010

Swaps for Manchester Training

Hope you like my little swaps for the Manchester training, I LOVE my crimper and like the effect of stamping first then crimping,the Artistic Etching stamp set is fab, there are so many ways of using it...


Here is my little manequin, I bought a few of these from a closing down sale and decided to alter it, I used one of the stamp from the Vintage Vogue stamp set and Whisper white and early espresso cardstock. I made the flower using the Boho Blosson punch and just HAD to use a basic Pearl int he centre. I decided to use the Art By Design stamp set to make the little woven label on the side.
The leaf is made using the 2 step bird punch...fab isnt it?



I really hope you like it, any of the materials can be purchased from me, just click on the catalogue link, choose your stash, add £5.95 postage (for ANY size of order) , e-mail me and I will have it sent to your door!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely projects! Are you doing another event before Bicester?

    ReplyDelete
  2. was thinking off it but may wait until just after??

    ReplyDelete