Wednesday 14 April 2010

CRAFT BAGS FOR SALE AND OPEN DAY!!!

I am having an open day on 30th April at my home.
I will be showing my spotty bags but mainly it will be a 'Stampin -up' event!
If you are curious about papercraft and stamping it would be lovely to see you for a cuppa and a bit of crafting!

The open day will start from 11am until 2pm there wll be a litle demo, some make and takes.
If you can make it please e-mail me or leave a message so I can get enough biscuits in!

Pencil-in the date, I will post the address etc very soon live in Cheshire.
xx


Canvas craft bags for sale!
I have a large number o craft bags for sale I dont have time to 'alter' them,
they are plain ready to 'alter' you can stamp them, add applique,paint add ribbons etc etc etc
I dont know the postage yet but the bag will be £3 plus P&P
colours:
pale pink
bright pink
brown
black
red
here is the pic!



first come first served!



No comments:

Post a Comment