Thursday 29 April 2010

Crafty Open Day at my house!

Well its all systems go for tomorrow, the house is nearly ready, the doggies are all excited...(well they always look it!)

I am so sad my room is not properly finished for my crafty open day I had planned to get it all done but didnt realise what a mammouth task it was going to be....
Anyway I have been so busy busy but I have designed 3 lovely Make and Takes for the day (well I think they are!)
The show must go on as they say!

I will have my spotty bags for anyone to have a look at or buy if they like and I have some furnishing fabrics available to buy too!

Not of course fogetting all the stampin up crafting to be done goodies and samples to have a look at!

cash or cheques will be accepted on the day.

pop-in for a nice cuppa and a slice of cake!

Also Kirsty was supposed to be coming but she has a rush job on ready for Create and Craft on Saturday so she cant make it..booooooo!

If you can make it let me know so I can get enough cake......

Jane
xx

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!!! Will be there at 11:00 :-)

    Sarah
    xxx

    PS - WE're not there to look 'how organised' (or not your room is!!!) - We're just excited the 'Doors are Open' :0)

    ReplyDelete